- Space:20′ wide x 20’ length x 12’ high
- The minimum height 48”
- The maximum height 76″
- Weight per patron 200 lbs each
- Occupancy (max) 1
- Operators required 1
- Blowers required (2) 1.0- 1.5 HP
- The power requirements for this attraction is (2) 20 Amp/circuits
Nothing better at a Texas event than having a mechanical bull! This is a guaranteed hit for not only the rider but for the crowd as well! Book this highlight experience for your next event!
Are you tough enough to take on our mechanical bull? Can you ride Slinger for eight seconds? Ready for some fun and excitement that’s safe enough for the whole family to enjoy? Then rent our mechanical bull and have some fun! Great for parties, corporate events and family reunions. Are you ready to ride?
Ensure that all riders remove footwear, eye wear, cell phones, neck wear and any sharp items on their person.
All riders must read the rules of play and sign the waiver. Verbally warn them that they will be thrown from the ride. If the rider has any doubt, they must NOT RIDE.
Instruct the rider how to ride the bull in the correct riding position
Spectators are not allowed to sit/lean on or around the inflatable. We would recommend wherever possible to have an additional external barrier
CORRECT RIDING POSITION
To keep the ride safe and to ensure the longevity of the equipment, please ensure the rider uses
the correct sitting position:
• Sitting in the center of the saddle.
• Leaning slightly back with the legs and feet pulled up backwards (as they would in stirrups).
• Holding onto the rope with one hand only at all times.
• Do NOT ride around the neck. This is very dangerous.
• Do NOT allow riders to use the horns & ears as grab handles, this will result in damage and injury
WHO SHOULD NOT RIDE
People should not use this ride if the rider:
• Is Pregnant.
• Cannot mount the ride and hold on securely.
• Is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Suffers from any of the following: Epilepsy, Muscular Complaints, Neck or Spinal (back) problems, or any other Physical Ailment that will inhibit the rider to ride safely
This ride is designed to throw people off. If any participant has any concern for their safety with regards to falling off the ride then they should not
use this ride. THE OPERATORS’ DECISION IS ALWAYS FINAL.
RIDER HEIGHT & WEIGHT
minimum user height of 48 inches
maximum weight of rider of 300lbs. minimum space required 20’ x 20’ x 10’ headroom clearance Power requirements: (1) 20 amp single phase electricity 60htz. drawing 16 amps